Do you want to become a Lavender Fields Caregiver? Lavender Fields is a locally owned, rapidly growing agency and we are seeking special people who are passionate about caring for others.
Prior work experience as a CNA or HHA is highly desirable but not always required. We will Provide orientation and training for qualified individuals.
Why caregivers love working for Lavender Fields:
- You will be part of a team of home care professionals that significantly values our team members and aggressively supports their daily interaction with clients.
- We offer TOP pay within the industry, with the pay structure dependent on your qualifications
and the type of case.
- We offer all caregivers a robust Paid Time Off (PTO) program that can be utilized for vacation,
family time, etc and you start accruing PTO on Day 1 of employment.
- We place the utmost importance on ensuring our caregivers receive the latest training, along
with supporting any necessary or desired credentialing.
- We offer generous Referral Bonuses.
- We work to assign you cases a reasonable distance from your home.
- We treat you (our valued Team Members) with the respect and dignity you deserve.
If you have experience as a CNA or HHA, or as a family caregiver, please click on the link below to be directed to our career site where you can complete an easy online application. We will contact you if we believe you might be a good fit for Lavender Fields.
Click Here to apply online.